Wednesday, November 7, 2012

And this is only from today, folks...

Reading The Ox-Cart Man with Mr. Z: 
"Why does he make brooms?"
"To help support his family."
"Can I support you and mom?"
"If you want to."
"I want to.  What can I do?"
"You can go to school to learn things and maybe you could invent something."
"I invented the number 4."

While playing downstairs:
Mrs. Z: "Hey buddy, what are you doing?"
"I'm just playing."
"Playing with what?"
"A supermodel."
"A super bottle?"
"NO, a super MODEL. It's a tiny boat!"
Singing: "The ship of dreams, the ship of DREAMS!"

While coloring:
"Mom! Look! I'm coloring the Titanic!"
"Wow, buddy! What's all this?"
"It's all the things falling off the Titanic when it's sinking."
"What's that?"
"That's a guy jumping off the Titanic into a lifeboat. And there's a speed boat!"
"Great!"
Turns paper over
"This is half of the Titanic after it sank."
"What are these things?"
"Fish poop, fish poop, shark poop, shark poop, alligator poop, alligator poop."

No comments: