Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cute Parade

We've had some rough times at the zoo this week as we have been dealing with Monkey's acid reflux. He started some medication on Friday and we hope to see some improvement in the next few weeks. Since we figured out what the problem is and have been keeping him upright we've already made some progress, resulting in much better sleep last night.

As of Thursday, August 7, Monkey has attained a weight of 9 lbs, 6 oz. For a little perspective, that's right around what Mrs. Zookeeper weighed when she was born. Today, Monkey is 7 weeks old. In celebration, we hold the following parade of cuteness:


Pondering the mystery of Grandma

Le Sigh

Aunt B <3 Monkey

Hand! Back again!

3 comments:

erin said...

I feel bad for the little one. I HATE acid reflux. I feel his pain.

Emily said...

Seriously adorable! I'm sorry he has had tummy troubles. I hope the medicine helps.

Unknown said...

Aunt B needs some more videos and pictures.. please.